After the completion of construction or repairs, it is always full of dust. Also often stains after paints. Our service brings the freshly finished building to a clean state in a short time and without much financial overhead
Builders Clean Checklist
- All protection must be removed from kitchen units; units should be
vacuumed and wiped down;
- Tiles to be cleaned to remove dirt and grout;
- All protection to be removed from floors. Vinyl and tile finish floors
to be mopped throughout.
- Carpets to be vacuumed
(including finishes to core floors and stairwells);
- Prefinished timber front entrance doorsets, slatted shelving,
boilers/ cylinders and associated pipework in airing cupboards to be
- All bathroom protection to be removed and sanitary ware cleaned;
- All tiling to be cleaned and polished;
- All protection to be removed from glass and frames of doors and
windows including all drainage channels, tracks and wiped clean;
- Mop all plant room floors with finished screed.